Food grade Gear fluids
LUBRICHEM Syn FMG is a range of fully synthetic food grade gear oils mainly suitable for the lubrication of drive chains, conveyor chains, gearboxes and reduction units. LUBRICHEM Syn FMG oils contain special additives that extend relubrication intervals.
LUBRICHEM Syn FMG is NSF H1 registered for incidental food contact.
LUBRICHEM Syn FMG oils are developed for the lubrication of gears and gearboxes, conical and helical gears, bearing, screws and joints, and can be used in most applications in the manufacturing process in the food production and processing industry thanks to its great performance characteristics and carefully chosen additives.
LUBRICHEM Syn FMG is also suitable for chain lubrication:
Extremely wide temperature range ensures maximum application versatility
- Penetrates to links and pins reducing wear and extending chain life
- Adhesive additives ensure non-drip, no fling thus providing lasting lubrication
- Excellent adhesive characteristics ensures a high degree of water resistance and protects parts from corrosion even in the presence of alkali materials commonly associated with the food industry
- Extremely good oxidation stability which extends lubricant life
- Unaffected by water – demulsibility ensures total separation of water from oil
- Adhesive additives coat gears and provide anti-wear protection at start-up
- Synthetic oil with HVI ensures reduced viscosity change with temperature increase